Engineered to exacting standards. Manufactured from environmentally certified resource. Extremely stable with excellent hardness and wear resistance. Wear layer can be refurbished and rejuvenated if required. Janka Hardness scale 9.5kNSize: 189mm width, 14mm thickness. 1900mm length (nested shorts) 2mm Solid Hickory wear layer.
Dimension: 1900 x 189 x 14mm + Nested
Pack: 2.155 m2/ctn
Warranty: Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty, 20 Year Coating Warranty
- Grade & Surface AA/B/C/D Rustic Grade contains knots and split defects that are filled and patched to compliment surface colour and character. Allows for other rustic features such sapwood, raised grain, along with colour variation to enhance rustic character. Visual appearance will suit those seeking a classic hardwood in a range of stained or natural decors. Pre-finished, European PU matte coating. Light wire brush surface. P3 Slip Test Certified
- VOC Emissions <E1, (Below World Health Organisation Levels)
- Profile Micro bevelled edges. Unilin patented click for fast & efficient floating install.
- Engineered construction, Unilin patented click profile
- Wear resistant pre-finished European water-based UV Lacquer, matte sheen level.
- 1 in 10 visual repeats
- Hickory rustic grade, a natural look with lots of character and appeal.
- Visual appearance will suit those seeking a classic hardwood in a range of natural or stained décors.
- VOC Emissions: (WHO) levels. Allergy Free.
- 100% natural materials, mainly wood.
- Australian Fire & Slip Test certified. Suitable for install over Hydronic in-slab heating only.